For more details, please read the Terms & Conditions
To be considered for the FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards, institutions must submit an application fee along with their application for each category they want to participate in. The application fee for the FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards covers the administrative and assessment costs involved in the awards process. This includes reviewing and processing the applications.
The fee can be paid online or through bank transfer (NEFT/IFSC/RTGS) to FICCI.
Fee Per Category
- Private Institutions: INR 9,000 (Inclusive of Taxes)
- Public Institutions: INR 5000 (Inclusive of Taxes)
- Beneficiary Name: Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
- Beneficiary Address: Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi-110001.
- Beneficiary Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd., 56 Janpath, Alps Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001.
- Beneficiary Savings Bank Account Number: 013694600000041
- NEFT/IFSC/RTGS Code: YESB0000136
- Payment of the entry fee is mandatory before submitting the application for the Awards. Applications without the paid fee will not be accepted.
- Participants submitting multiple entries in the same category need to pay the entry fee only once for that category.
- The participation fee needs to paid only once for each category even if the participants wish to submit multiple application forms with different initiative in the same category. For instance, if the participant wishes to apply with “Initiative A” and “Initiative B” in Institutional Social Responsibility, then the participant must pay the one time category fee and fill two different application forms for Institutional Social Responsibility firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making the payment of the entry fee does not ensure winning of the competition
- The entry fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Any decisions regarding exceptions will be solely at the discretion of the management.
- The management is not responsible for any loss of entry fee due to participant errors in name or details entered.
- The jury holds the right to reclassify applications from one award category to another as they see fit, and this decision is final and cannot be contested.